Important Notice

The Engineering Transfer Center is NOT an academic counseling unit. Please go to the Office of Academic and Student Affairs (OASA) for any inquiries regarding academic progress or policy.

Academic Counseling

UCLA Samueli Engineering

The Office of Academic and Student Affairs

The Office of Academic and Student Affairs (OASA) provides academic counseling and advising for engineering undergraduate students.  Their services include:

List of Services

Contacting an Academic Advisor

Email will NO longer be used to answer questions from Students or Prospective students, instead please contact the OASA academic advisors  via the Message Center

Schedule Appointments

Call (310) 825-9580

We encourage transfer students to meet with your academic counselors at least once per quarter to ensure timely progress to degree completion.

Common Resources for Transfer Students

Course Evaluation Process and Procedure

Transfer students can submit a Course Evaluation Request Form for any courses that the students would like to be considered for a requirement in DARS Audit. Course Evaluation Request Form must be submitted to Take a look at the OASA website for more details.


Sample 2 year plans for all Engineering Majors

Please visit this page on the OASA website it includes samples 2 year and 4 year plans for all engineering majors and information on curriculum requirements.