Tutoring and Study Sessions
Tau Beta Pi along with ESUC and the Engineering Transfer Center hold Study Hall events for students in Upper Division Courses in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Bio Engineering.
- Tau Beta Pi Tutoring – lower-division & select upper-division engineering courses
You can find a list of tutoring services on the OASA Tutoring page, including links to Tau Beta Pi (TBP), Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE), and Eta Kappa Nu (HKN) tutoring schedules.
You might also find these student organizations’ review sessions helpful, so check out their calendars:
- Tau Beta Pi (TBP) has Review Sheets and Review Sessions for some lower-division science courses
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE) has Review Sessions for some CS courses
- Eta Kappa Nu (HKN) has MATLAB Workshops listed under Events
- Society of Latino Engineers and Scientists (SOLES) has Study Night on the Hill (SOLES members only)