We are here to help you prepare to apply to the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science (HSSEAS). Check out these resources for course preparation:
- Admissions information from Office of Academic and Student Affairs (OASA)
- Course preparation for the majors
- Course preparation by community colleges
Check out our FAQ page for some frequently asked questions about admissions and IGETC.
If you are interested in seeing a sample course plan for transfers at the UCLA HSSEAS, check out our Academic Counseling page under Current Students.
The UCLA HSSEAS Departments
Check out which undergraduate and graduate programs each department has to offer on their dedicated websites:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (formerly Electrical Engineering)
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
UC Transfer Planner
Check out this UC Transfer Planner – a guide for California Community College students transferring to UC. The planner includes the transfer path for California community college students, links to admission requirements by UC campuses, and other online resources.